Teeton & Holdenby Fun Ride
Saturday 27th June 2020
Northamptonshire, NN6 8LH
A ride across 8 miles of beautiful, rolling private land in Northamptonshire. Grass, woods and tracks with little roadwork.
8 miles around the Teeton and Holdenby areas with optional jumping – over 50 fences (ranging from 1ft/30cm up to 3.6ft/110cm) including water and steps – jump all, some or none at all.
- Adults: £30 per horse
- Under 16s: £20 per horse
- Donations to: Warwickshire & Northamptonshire Air Ambulance.
- By kind permission of families, Lowther, Saunders and Wilson
- To book please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By booking you are agreeing to the following:
• Maximum of 6 persons per group/time slot
• Booked time slots must be adhered to
• Strictly no dogs
• Children must be supervised at all times
• Comply with the health and safety terms
Health & Safety:
• All riders participate at their own risk
• Correct riding attire must be worn at all times when mounted
• Any accident or damage must be reported
All riders are reminded to maintain a social distance of at least 2 meters whether in the parking area or on the course. Maximum groups of 6 persons. Unfortunately, no toilet facilities or refreshments will be available due to Government guidelines.